I was tagged by Jennifer from ramblingsofasuburbranmom.com to tell you 25 things you do not know about me. However, since I have been gone for a while, I figured I would change it up and tell you 25 things that happened to me since January 1, 2012 a/k/a my last post. Shhh! I know.
Let's catch up. Shall we?
- I went to Vegas for a conference for work. If you call drinking a giant Eiffel Tower drink and Bloody Mary's work, that is.
- B rescued yet another dog. Even cuter than the last one. He also found it a home. More on that later.
- My second nephew was born. His name is William. I like to call him Will.I.am. You can check him out here.
- B put up shelves in my home office. They are awesome. More on that later.
- We got my childhood home from my parents and are now landlords. That is a bit weird.
- I revived my decades old carpal tunnel by playing a word game on my iPhone and iPad. If you haven't played W.E.L.D.E.R., download it now, but watch out for your wrists!
- I got an iPad! It was a Birthaversary gift. Combined birthday and anniversary = love. iPad = carpal tunnel.
- I spent too much time playing Words With Friends. Still do.
- Our pack changed. More on that later.
- I rewrote the entire plot and "twist" to the movie, The Cabin in the Woods, immediately after seeing it. Mine is much better. Sorry Joss Whedon.
- Spent a 3 hour flight staring at the guy seated next to me wondering if he was going to puke on me. Also contemplated telling him to tilt his head back for his nosebleed. Neither happened. Worst.Flight.Ever.
- Quit Twitter.
- Became obsessed with Facebook.
- Became obsessed with rescuing animals. Not literally because they have a tendency to run in the opposite direction from me and sometimes right into traffic. The opposite of rescue actually.
- Lost my dining room furniture when I casually remarked I would like a new set. Be careful what you say around B. That set was sold within a week.
- Figured out where to put all the stuff stored in our dining room set.
- Had a milestone birthday. Won't tell you which one.
- Attended the funeral of a girl I grew up with who had my same first name, was the same age, and was married just as long as me. Creeped me out, honestly.
- Got a call from a medical supply company about medical supplies I no longer need for a medical condition I never had. We are going on year 6 or 7 now. Please.Make.It.Stop.
- Learned that our "Beware of Dog" sign annoys our neighbor across the street. You know what annoys me? Lawsuits. Also? The neighbor across the street. Mrs. Busybody.
- My brother did a drive by in his EMS rig complete with stopping and turning on the sirens in front of our house. We were not home. My other neighbor was. She made sure to check with B to see if we were okay.
- Ran into the Rap-CD-selling-courthouse-guy who hugged me. Still haven't bought a CD.
- Refused to get caught up in the 50 Shades of Grey hype.
- Got a Keurig machine at work. Discovered they make Kcups in my favorite Tazo tea. Got a Keurig machine at home.
- Bought a super cool item for B's birthday. Forgot about it entirely until just now. There's always next year!
I am not tagging anyone even those are the rules. I am a rebel and a rule breaker. Watch out!