- B would live on an island so the zombies wouldn't get to him.
- His friend thinks zombies could just walk under the water and get him.
- My dad says no one, even dead people, can walk under water without their heads being crushed from the pressure.
- My brother says crushing heads is an effective way to kill a zombie.
- I ponder why there are no zombie animals.
- B says because the zombies cannot catch them.
- My brother says it is due to noncommunicable transfer - kind of like dogs and cats not being able to have sex.
- My brother is smart.
- The zombies will want his brain first.
- Do zombies pick and choose brains or is it all just meat?
- Why do zombies eat brains anyway?
- Finally, my mom wants to know when we are going to start talking about vampires.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Monday, November 08, 2010
Getting through the security lines at the courthouse is always an adventure. There is one particular court that is always changing the rules - keys out, keys in, no cell phones, who cares about cell phones, feel free to bring your bayonet in by all means. There is also no telling as to what will set the metal detector off except that it undoubtedly will not be metal.
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
This is B's pumpkin face:
Our nephew. You can find more of his Halloween pictures here:
He looked like he had many fingers, but he only had 10:
My nephew only cared about the pumpkins:
Darkness finally fell:
Piece of cake. Or candy if you will.