This week in crime news we have the man who walked out of a store with two cases of beer without paying and without looking back:
A man walked out of the grocery store with two cases of beer that he did not pay for at 10:10 a.m. the other day. The suspect, wearing all black, was confronted by employees of the store whom he ignored as he nonchalantly walked down the alley.
He ignored the employees and just continued to walk down the alley. Not run, walk. Not much of a confrontation if the other side is ignoring you, is it? This man is all kinds of awesome for a thief:
- He wears all black like in the cartoons.
- He doesn't bother with small theft, he goes straight for two cases.
- He doesn't care if his stolen goods are heavy or awkward to carry. He does not plan on running.
- He doesn't run.
- He just saunters away.
- Down an alley.
- While being confronted about his theft.
- He also drinks beer, a lot of beer, at 10 in the morning.
That is why we salute you -
For you make our newspaper, and the crime watch chronicles, complete. Cheers!