- Totally wiped out my computer at work with some spyware.
- Became the office joke for wiping out said computer ("maybe you shouldn't surf for PORN")
- Tried to explain I was really just using an online translator ("yeah for the PORN")*
- Tried to figure out how to work for the next three days without a computer (how does one answer emails, bill time, generate documents, and review what's been done previously on a file without a computer? It was like living in the dark ages - pen, paper and my brain only. I barely survived!)
- Tried to avoid the sickness plague that took over our office. Seriously, they were dropping like flies. One day we had four people leave early while another 7 were already out. By Friday we were down to just a few. I did not stick around.
- Spent four and a half hours in deps on Tuesday. No break. No lunch. VERY crabby!
- Spent four hours in court on Friday. No break. No lunch. VERY VERY crabby!!
- Took a deposition of a surgeon and watched my opponent attempt to rip him to shreds, only to ask him after the dep if he would treat him for his carpal tunnel.
- Discussed Tiger Woods. A lot.
- Came home to numerous boxes and packages on our porch. I love online Christmas shopping.
- Thought about plans for exciting new things for the blog next year.**
- Cleaned, straightened, grocery shopped, meal planned, and strategized for our housewarming/holiday party.***
- Watched B put finishing touches on different parts of the house for said party.
- Finally, got to sleep in on Saturday.
*Obviously, the most important thing in watching porn is being able to understand what is being said. Actions be damned - the dialogue is all that matters!
**Are you intrigued? Excited? Curious? Are you even paying attention???
***Party post to come soon although I ended up not taking a lot of pictures. Boo on me!