- On the way to our first stop, I was driving as B was holding Jersey, when the car next to us started hydroplaning because of the rain, spun around right in front of us across three lanes of traffic, hit the guardrail, went UP the guardrail, and luckily did not flip over. We pulled over and waited with them until EMS and their parents arrived. Luckily they were not hurt, but quite shocked and shaken. I was petrified because we came awfully close to hitting them. Thank God I didn't hit my brakes.
- We got my nephew a tricycle for Christmas and as soon as he opened he, he yelled "BIKE" and tried to ride it around. He toppled over twice.
- My nephew also flew off a sit and spin. Those things are dangerous!
- My nephew also got toppled by Jersey which he thought was fun until she tried to nip at him. Now he is not a fan.
- My nephew demonstrated his ability to slide down feet first and head first into his ball pit.
- Jersey was on her best behavior at my parents' house. Of course, that is because she spent the entire time in the kitchen waiting to be fed.
- I got lots of great presents, including Vicky.**
- We had a wonderful day with both of our families and our little ones.
*He seriously put socks and underwear on his Christmas list. He also seriously thought the box was filled with socks and underwear. I had to stop him from throwing it around. A shattered monitor makes for a sad Dani.
**More on this wonderful lady later.