Sunday, July 04, 2010

Exciting Holiday News That Has Nothing to Do With the Holiday But Everything to Do About Me

Remember all of the special breakthrough posts the last couple of weeks where I would direct you to Daemon's TV for a special guest blog I wrote about a particular TV show? Well, that was actually a trial period where Daemon's decided if they liked my writing style and I decided if I liked writing the reviews. The trial period is up.

I am in!

I am now an official member of Daemon's TV. My bio is up here. I will continue reviewing Pretty Little Liars (on ABC Family on Tuesdays at 8pm), Hung (on HBO on Sundays at 10:00), and will also pick up Mad Men on AMC when the new season starts this month and a new show called Melissa & Joey (starring Melissa Joan Hart and Joey "WHOA" Lawrence) when it premieres next month.

I am very excited about this opportunity and cannot thank Daemon's TV enough. Also, thank you to all that read my reviews and gave me feedback. Please keep reading. And if there is an awesome show that you have been watching, I urge you to read the reviews on Daemon's and comment. They also have great contests.

Posting will still continue here in the regularly scheduled random way it always has about the totally insane things that float through my brain or that cross my path.

In other words, business as usual here folks.

Happy Fourth!

6 important things being said:

Debi said...

Yay, I am so proud of you and I really have enjoyed the review's.
Now if I can just remember to watch the shows LOL or DVR them!
Just remember us when your famous.........
Break a leg.......does that go for writing too or just acting.........

j'lynn said...

OMG...this is totally awesome!! Congratulations D!!!! So proud of you and so crazy happy for you!! You rock girl... I knew you would be famous one day! Time to do some chips & salsa!!!!

*~Dani~* said...

Debi - Thanks so much! I am glad you enjoyed the reviews. Keep reading! (Watching the shows would help too). Not sure about breaking a leg applying to writing, but what they hey...

jlynn - Thanks jlynn! Celebration chips and salsa sounds like a plan!

Sandie said...

Awww Dani, how sweet. We're really excited to have you as well and can't wait to read more of your reviews!!! :-)

*~Dani~* said...

Sandie - Thanks! I mean it though!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin