Monday, July 19, 2010

I Got Into a Fight With a Ram Once

Family meals are much more than heartwarming times with those you love. In our family, it is also fodder for stories, and those stories are fodder for my blog. I mean where else would you find someone who would just casually say "I got into a fight with a ram once" and have it followed by an actual story?  That would be my brother. 

This is his story.

I got into a fight with a ram once.  I went into his pen, then when I wasn't looking and had my back to him, he tried ramming me in the ass with his horns. So I just kept pushing his head back. Whenever I would let go of his head though, he would back up to charge me. Eventually I just got tired and jumped over the fence. The end.

So many questions:
  1. Why were you in a pen with a ram?
  2. Why did you turn your back to him?
  3. What could be so important to make you leave an animal with horns facing your ass?
  4. If you could just jump the fence to get free, why did you stay and try to push the ram back?
  5. How long did the fight last?
  6. Who really won?
Maybe my brother will be kind enough to answer these questions. Or maybe the mystery is what makes this story so intriguing.






*After I said I was going to put this on my blog, my brother declared that he and my father had just discussed how you cannot say anything around me anymore.  I then challenged them to tell me the last time I put anything they said on my blog.  They then made puppy eyes and indicated that they were devastated that I never talked about them.**

** Oh, but I do.

4 important things being said:

sprinkles said...

I love your blog and am a new follower.

*~Dani~* said...

Welcome sprinkles! I now want to make out with you. Don't tell B.

Jennifer said...

Umm, where in the world did you brother used to work? Or was this more of a leisure activity??

*~Dani~* said...

Jennifer - definitely a lesiure activity!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin