Family meals are much more than heartwarming times with those you love. In our family, it is also fodder for stories, and those stories are fodder for my blog. I mean where else would you find someone who would just casually say "I got into a fight with a ram once" and have it followed by an actual story? That would be my brother.
This is his story.
I got into a fight with a ram once. I went into his pen, then when I wasn't looking and had my back to him, he tried ramming me in the ass with his horns. So I just kept pushing his head back. Whenever I would let go of his head though, he would back up to charge me. Eventually I just got tired and jumped over the fence. The end.
So many questions:
- Why were you in a pen with a ram?
- Why did you turn your back to him?
- What could be so important to make you leave an animal with horns facing your ass?
- If you could just jump the fence to get free, why did you stay and try to push the ram back?
- How long did the fight last?
- Who really won?
*After I said I was going to put this on my blog, my brother declared that he and my father had just discussed how you cannot say anything around me anymore. I then challenged them to tell me the last time I put anything they said on my blog. They then made puppy eyes and indicated that they were devastated that I never talked about them.**