Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good News, Bad News

B came home one day and declared that he had bad news, bad news and good news. I told him to give me the bad news first because then it can only go up from there. This is what he said:

B: First bad news - our renter got laid off.
B: Second bad news - I lost my wedding ring.
B: Good news - I bought stuff for our fish tank.

I fail to see the good news here.



5 important things being said:

Jennifer said...

I am laughing so hard. I do want to see pictures of the fish tank though.

*~Dani~* said...

Jenny - I will put up pictures of the tank but, sadly, it wont have a lot of fish for a couple of months as it is salt water and has to grow or something.

fingers said...

You would if you were a fish...

Debi said...

You guys crack me up !
I have to agree with Fingers, especially since the fish are not big enough to cook (insert shocked face of B)
Sorry B. I couldn't help myself :)

*~Dani~* said...

fingers - true. Although do fish really get bad news? You know other than dying and all.

Mom - B does like his fish. To look at and to eat.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin