Sunday, March 08, 2009

Just a Phone Call Away...

As I sit here surfing the internet and trying to think about what I will blog about next (and just about to go into the archives a/k/a post it notes and my notebook), my phone rings.

It is B.

He is downstairs.

In our house.


Me: Who is THIS?
B: Hey.
Me: Yes?
B: What's up?
Me: Where are you?
B: Downstairs.
Me: That is completely ridiculous.
B: I thought you might say that.



Now I hear him talking to someone else.

I wonder if he called the cat.

2 important things being said:

Jennifer said...

LOL. What did he want? Why couldn't he just yell thru the house like normal people do?

*~Dani~* said...

Oh what time I planned on coming home from the office or something. I have to say, though, it is really hard to hear someone when the yell through this house. I have tried.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin