Sunday, March 15, 2009

Public Service Announcement to the Makers of Coupons

Dear Makers of Manufactured Coupons:

Please stop making your coupons so large that they cannot fit into any of my coupon holders. Coupons should not require my carting around some kind of carrier that is the size of a legal sized document. Coupons do not need huge pictures of the product on them. Can you just stick with the facts, please? What do I need to buy, how many do I need to buy, how much is the coupon worth and when does it expire. This can all fit into a 3" by 5" piece of paper. Trust me it can.

If you insist on making your coupons the size of greeting cards, I will not be clipping them. If I don't clip them, chances are I am not going to be purchasing your product.

Consider yourself warned.

Love,

The girl who loves coupons but does not love carrying a full size accordion file with her to Kroger.


2 important things being said:

fingers said...

Perhaps they figure that people who collect coupons are a little bit 'special needs' and require huge, oversized, brightly-coloured baubles to hold their attention...

*~Dani~* said...

fingers - okay...you may be on to something.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin