Thursday, March 26, 2009

Your Mom Might Be a Lesbian If...

You have this email exchange with her...


Mom: I just used my new Cherry Chap Stick. Is Katy Perry going to come kiss me?
Me: Ha! You are NUTS!
Mom: Have you ever tried it? It is VERY cherry and smells so good. Hell, I would kiss a girl just to taste it.
Me: Please STOP! No, I haven't tried it but I will have to with that ringing endorsement.
Mom: Don't buy it, I have another one over here. The smell goes away pretty quick and I don't want some random girl grabbing you and kissing you although your co-workers might find it interesting.
Me: You are really too much right now. You need Twitter.


And you might be a dork if you have this email conversation later:

Me: Do you mind if I blog about your cherry chapstick email?
Mom: Not at all.
Me: And do you mind if I imply that you might be a lesbian but then say that you are not?
Mom: Nope.

Yes, my Mom is not a lesbian.
Yes, my Mom is hip. She raps AND knows who Katy Perry is.

Yes, I am a dork.

4 important things being said:

Katelin said...

haha that's hilarious. your mom is pretty funny.

*~Dani~* said...

Thanks Katelin! She always makes me laugh.

Jennifer said...

If I recall correctly, this is not the first lesbian situation you and your mom were involved in.

*~Dani~* said...

What are you trying to say Jenny? But you are right.It was not our first.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin