Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Feline of the Corn

Does your cat eat half a thing of corn bread that you left on top of the microwave that was in a sealed package?

Does your cat CONTINUE to eat the corn bread even when you say "HEY - what are you doing?"

Does your cat STILL eat the corn bread even after you yell "ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME"?

Does your cat not even flinch when you come at him with the Dustbuster to clean up the corn bread pieces strewn all around the dining room?

Does your cat come crying to you later attempting to make you believe he is starving despite the fact that he JUST ATE CORN BREAD?

If so, congrats, you have a Chester.




And here I thought it was strange when he ate a tomato.*





*One time I left a tomato on our counter at the condo and woke up to see tiny little bite marks in it. Those cats will eat anything!

4 important things being said:

Debi said...

awww, who knew my "Grandcat" had a little bit of "hillbilly" in her, as a matter of fact, in that picture he looks a little bit like a Tennessee relative of mine, but thats another story..........(and no my "relative" was not a CAT, but he sorta looked like one and was sneaky as hell and ....never mind......

Jennifer said...

I love Chester! He does have an odd taste buds. I have never heard of a cat eating cornbread. Or tomatoes. I didn't even know they ate people food.

Living Dees Life said...

cornbread? really? omigod lol that's insane. and a tomato? my cats go insane for meat...

*~Dani~* said...

Debi - he must get that from your side of the family. And I need to know more about this cat man...

Jennifer - he is one odd cat. I dont think they are supposed to eat people food, but they never do what they are supposed to and are always in what they aren't so who knows.

Blaez - yes, he is insane. My cats go insane for pot roast. We never give them any. Weirdos.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin