Thursday, October 29, 2009

Is That a Long Tube of Cotton Sticking Out of Your Ear?

The other day B picked up a small box I had received in the mail, held it to his ear, shook it and said "What do we have here?" in a weird British accent. I said "Tampons." He put them down and said "Whelp, I wont be needing those."

I hope not.

But if he does? I have PLENTY. You know my little obsession with buying bargains/deals? Well, when I wasn't looking, I apparently bought an entire store of tampons. I seriously keep finding them everywhere. I could supply a whole village. Well, if they only all just used one which would be weird. You get my point.

Instead of supplying a village, I decided to come up with some creative uses for my abundance of product. In no particular order:

Wine stoppers (who wants to come party with us now?)
Drain clogs
Upside down hanging ghosts (perfect for Halloween!)
Tie to a stick for a cat toy
Use as earplugs when the cats won't stop hissing, yelling and crying (like now)
Use as a newfangled way to get the cats to drink vodka so they will be quiet

The options truly are endless.




This picture was taken by my Mom's house. How fun are those fall decorations?




*This insane post is brought to you by too many hours at the office and not enough hours in the bed. At this time I would like to thank my sponsor, i.e. the law firm. I couldn't have done this without you. Cheers!

7 important things being said:

Anonymous said...

One week I thought I was out of tampons, but I did a little tampon hunt around the house and found like 13 in my purse! LOL Craziness!

Jennifer said...

The options really are endless. And there are always so many free samples of them you can sign up. Can't they have that many free samples of candy??

And I love that display near your mom's. What is the random lawn chair doing in it??

J said...

Oh my gosh. this is awesome. I am always in need in this department. Apparently, I need to stock up!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

There is actually a craft site dedicated to tampon art. True story. Google it and be inspired!

Living Dees Life said...

my cat likes to open cabinet doors. particularly the bathroom. and he has a bad habit of opening the tampon box and playing with them!..........in the living room.........and dragging them out.......when we have company.... sigh "kids"....

Andhari said...

Lol I almost snorted my coffee when I read wine stopper. Icky and hilarious at the same time!

*~Dani~* said...

walkingonsunshine - I think I might notice 13 in my purse. I immediately take them out when done. Sometimes I wish I hadn't, but there are risks in everything right?

Jennifer - the options relaly are endless and there are a million free samples! They should have free samples of candy with tampons. That would be genius. As for the decorations, they are in front of the woman's patio, hence the lawn chair.

J - give me your address and I will send you a box or two ;)

Tracey - your comment both intrigues me and scares me. I am not sure I want such inspiration.

Blaez - tampons - the toys that keep on giving.

Andhari - icky for sure.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin