Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Word of the Day = Corpse Love

B: You are cold and clammy. It is like kissing a corpse.

B: Not that I would know.
Me: Ew! Necrophiliac!!
B: Look who's using big words at 5:30 in the morning.


Vampire in coffin


5 important things being said:

Living Dees Life said...

love it!

J said...

Ha ha love it for sure.

Andhari said...

LOL it's cute how you two joke and talk functionally so early in the morning :P

Jennifer said...

I am with Andhari! And I know what time B gets up. That is like the middle of the night!

*~Dani~* said...

Blaez and J - thanks ladies :)

Andhari - some days I am functional, some days I warn B not to touch the lamp on the bed because it is so damn early I am still DREAMING.

Jennifer - he does get up awfully early!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin