Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Am a Slacker, but I Have This Fun Video for You and I Shred Beef

So while you wait for a wonderful new post from me, enjoy the following video. You should know that I could have given you any number of actual cast of the Jersey Shore doing some form of crazy antics, but since it is Valentine's Day and I love each and every one of you, I instead give you something that will hopefully not cause you to vomit.

Here is a guy watching The Jersey Shore with his Grandma who actually lived at the Jersey Shore. You will thank me for this:


EMBED-New Jersey Grandma Disgusted by Jersey Shore - Watch more free videos

You are welcome.

In other news, I love B so much, I cooked him dinner for Valentine's Day* and highlighted on my other blog. Check it out.

Happy Valentine's Day peeps!




*Actually, it was purely coincidental that I chose today to actually muster up some motivation to cook, although I really do love B.

**B also loves me and proved it with a gold card (i.e. Starbucks gift card). Here I latte!

5 important things being said:

j'lynn said...

I will so be watching this when I get home tonight...stupid cheap ass computers at work sans speakers!

Happy (be-lated) Valentine's Day to you & B!!! :)

Debbie said...

That was fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

j'lynn said...

LMAO!!!! I love the NJ Grandma! I think she should watch every episode and give commentary so I can laugh my ass off... Thanks for sharing!

Sassy said...

Oh ha ha. LOVE IT. I think I could stomach that show if I had her commentary but I do agree with her last line.. "That show should not be on the air." Amen.

*~Dani~* said...

jlynn - I know you will like it. Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you too!

Debbie - my pleasure. I must share Jersey Shore goodness. It is my duty.

jlynn - I agree! It would make watching that show even more fantastic!

Sassy - Blasphemy! That show is a cultural icon. Or culturally idiotic. You decide.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin