Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who's Running Who?


I just fed the cats upstairs in my office while walking on tiptoe so as to not wake the dog. Jersey now runs my life.

Vicky has been notified.



4 important things being said:

Andhari said...

LOL jersey I super hyper, no?:D

j'lynn said...

LOL That's too cute & funny!

Debi said...

Wow, I clicked on the picture to make it bigger and you can really see her - damn she is getting big, but what a doll!!
Poor Kitty, shoved to the side like old castoffs..............
and yes, I think she has you & B. on a leash,instead of the other way around.
(Poor Vickie and she wasn't even that old,remember her paybacks are hell - LOL)

*~Dani~* said...

Andhari - she sure is! We love when she takes a nap ;)

jlynn - you forgot "and sad"

Debi - she is getting SO big. In fact, she is bigger than when I took that picture. I will have to post some comparison pictures this week. Poor Brad. He still gets attention though. Vickie lost her hold just as soon as she got it. I fear payback is a comin'

Blog Widget by LinkWithin